Thursday, September 16, 2010

sisters...

SISTERS
Okay so I have 2 brothers! and here they are...

Jacob Luke
I <3 you

Joseph Seth
I<3 you
  

     No sisters! not that it is a bad thing..luke and seth are very protective of me..and I love it!!.. I often use to watch girls and think dang wish I could have that ...Well I had it all along just didnt know it...I guess as I get older I relize things that I never did! Guess thats part of "growing up"!
   Well my "growing up" was moving to knoxville and leaving my best friend/ sister/cousin behind to try and find her self and do her own "growing up" with out me to help guide her. Its only been a few weeks I know. but boy am I homesick! and looking at all the pictures and helping her study today before I drove back "home" (aka-knoxville) made it worse! I about cried telling her bye! but I held it in cuz im the BIG sister! but now its on!!...well here she is! ....


             Ashley Taylor Jones <3
(on the right)


I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment